- GREAT VALUE SUPPLEMENT - Each serving of 1 daily tablet provides 400mg of 5 HTP. Each bottle contains 180 tablets providing great value for money with 6 months supply.
- 5 HTP - Also known as 5-Hydroxytryptophan or oxitriptan, is produced commercially from the seeds of an African plant known as Griffonia simplicifolia. 5-HTP is a naturally occuring amino acid that the body produces, but cannot be obtained from any food sources.
- A BETTER WAY TO TAKE 5 HTP - Our 5 HTP supplement is dairy, gluten and allergen free and suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST - All of our products are manufactured in the UK in GMP and ISO 9001 Licensed Facilities meaning the strictest quality standards are adhered to. Our UK based team of experts source only the highest quality ingredients that meet our strict quality control standards
- THE GOWER HEALTH PROMISE: As a small family run business we are small enough to be able to personally oversee quality on the small batches we produce and strive for excellence in every batch we put our label on.
Do not exceed the stated dose. Not suitable for those under the age of 18 or pregnant women. If you have known medical conditions, you must consult your Doctor prior to taking. If any adverse reactions are felt, discontinue use and consult your doctor immediately. This supplement should be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle and not replace a balanced healthy diet. Store out of the reach of children in a cool dry area. Do not use and contact supplier if seal is compromised.
Microcrystalline Cellulose (Bulking Agent), 5-HTP (From 8:1 Extract), Magnesium Stearate (Flow Agent), Silicon Dioxide (Anti-Caking Agent).
As a food supplement, take 1 Vegetarian Capsule daily with a meal or as advised by your Health Care Professional.