- BUNION TREATMENT WITHOUT SURGERY FOR MILD TO MODERATE BUNIONS. The Bunion Sleeve orthopedic bunion corrector and big toe straightener is ideal for active people suffering from mild to moderate bunions. This bandage is not suitable for severe bunions and is designed to support during activity requiring foot flexibility.
- ULTRA THIN 0.4MM POWERNET FABRIC. With no thick hem the sleeve lies flat without bulkiness. The PowerNet fabric provides a moderate amount of tension and stretches in both directions to allow a perfect fit. Lightweight and comfortable to wear with shoes, under socks.
- FOR FOOT PAIN RELIEF. The bunion corrector sleeve gently repositions the big toe to a more natural alignment and helps to uniformly separate your toes, improving balance and gait while reducing soreness from rubbing footwear.
- HANDMADE IN JAPAN with odour and bacteria resistant materials. The fabric has a non-slip function where it touches the skin. Beige coloured. Unisex. Suitable for both men and women for day and night wear. Options available for either the left or right foot.
- BEST BUNION CORRECTOR FOR ACTIVE PEOPLE. A unique non-slip heel, ultra-thin material and anatomic stretch-fit makes Bunion Sleeve an ideal alternative to bulky splints and gel pads. Perfect for walkers and ramblers, runners and cyclists alike. These can be worn comfortably under socks and shoes during any activity.
Enhanced Ultra-Thin Bunion Sleeve for Comfort
This premium bunion sleeve is designed to relieve mild to moderate bunions by gently realigning the big toe and reducing pressure from your other toes, releasing built up tension and relieving soreness. May be used for post-operative or long term relief from bunion discomfort and pain.
- High Quality: Handmade in Japan
- Ultra-Thin (0.4mm) and Comfortable.
- PowerNet Stretch Fabric: Form-fitting while providing moderate tension.
- Suitable for day and night wear with socks and shoes.
- Non-Slip Fabric.
- Odour and bacteria resistant.
- Breathable and Flexible.
- No thick hem. Lies flat to the foot and ankle with no bulkiness.
- Anatomically shaped for either the left or right foot.
- Materials: Nylon, Polyurethane
Choosing Your Size
Please select your size using the detailed size guide shown below.
For accurate sizing please measure the length of your foot from the tip of your big toe to the back of your heel while standing.
For very narrow feet, the next size down should be selected. Other reasons for selecting a smaller size include: a mild bunion only, daytime wear or when your feet measure in between sizes.
You should not select a smaller size if you have wide feet (E, EE or EEE shoes), a more advanced bunion or plan to wear your sleeve at night.
Size | Shoe Size (EU) | Foot Length (CM)
XL | 46+ | 29.5-31
L | 43-45.5 | 27-29
M | 39-42.5 | 25-26.5
S | 35.5-38.5 | 23-24.5
XS | Up to 35 | 20-22.5