- FREE FROM ARTIFICIAL BINDERS & FILLERS - Each serving of 1 daily capsule provides Vitamin D3 (4000IU) & Vitamin K2 (100μg). Formulated to contain no artificial binders or fillers, we have only added brown rice flour to aid the manufacturing process. Each bottle contains 180 capsules.
- VITAMIN D3 & K2 - Also known as the sunshine or happy vitamin, Vitamin D is most abundant in fatty fish and fish oil but is also produced by the skin when exposed to sunlight. Vitamin K is a fat soluble vitamin, split into different compounds, the most prolific being Vitamin K1 and K2. K1 is found primarilly in leafy greens and vegetables, whereas Vitamin K2 is largely obtained from meats, cheeses and eggs.
- A BETTER WAY TO TAKE VITAMIN D3 & K2 - Our Vitamin D3 & K2 Supplement is dairy, gluten and allergen free and suitable for vegetarians.
- A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST - All of our products are manufactured in the UK in GMP and ISO 9001 Licensed Facilities meaning the strictest quality standards are adhered to. Our UK based team of experts source only the highest quality ingredients that meet our strict quality control standards
- THE GOWER HEALTH PROMISE: As a small family run business we are small enough to be able to personally oversee quality on the small batches we produce and strive for excellence in every batch we put our label on.
Do not exceed the stated dose. Not suitable for those under the age of 18 or pregnant women. If you have known medical conditions, please consult your doctor before taking the supplement, if you feel unwell after taking this supplement also consult your doctor. This supplement should be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle and not replace a balanced healthy diet. Do not use, and contact the supplier if the seal is compromised.
Bulking Agents (Brown Rice Flour), Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol), Vitamin K2 (MK-7), Vegetarian Capsule (Hypromellose).
As a food supplement, take 1 vegetarian capsule each day with a meal or as advised by your health care professional. Store out of reach of children in a cool dry area. See base of bottle for batch number and expiry date.